With a virtual office in Podgorica and other main Montenegro cities, your business will benefit from the presence of a high-profile office at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office. Our company has a vast experience in company formation services in Montenegro and virtual office services.
If you want to obtain a virtual office in Montenegro, our specialists are at your service with all the details.
|Address availability (YES/NO)
Local phone number (YES/NO)
Company registered address use possibility (YES/NO)
|Mail collection and forwarding option (YES/NO)
|Meeting room availability (YES/NO)
|YES, with prior reservation
|Virtual assistant option (YES/NO)
|Uses of a virtual office
Legal address for company registration, contact address for companies and sole traders, local address for companies established in other cities
Documents required to
acquire the service
|Contract form drafted by the service provider
|Customized services availability (YES/NO)
Availability in one or
|Yes, availability in Podgorica, Budva, Tivat, etc.
|Timeframe to acquire the service (approx.)
|Minimum 24 hours
|Availability of other services
|Yes, at the request of the client
|Minimum rental period
|Availability in important business centers across the country, cheap service compared to office rental, easy to obtain, personalized facilities
Table of Contents
Virtual office services in Montenegro
The virtual office package provided by our local specialists contains:
- Prestigious business address in Podgorica for a credible and risk-free base for corresponding with clients;
- Registered office necessary for opening a Montenegro company;
- Mail collection and forwarding – Mail is collected, packages are signed for and sent to you according to your instructions either by mail, fax or email;
- Incoming and outgoing faxes – Use our local fax number; we’ll collect and send faxes to you, wherever you are;
- A local phone number in Podgorica, Montenegro;
- Voice mailbox – All of your voice messages will be forwarded to you by email.
The virtual office in Montenegro is a cheap solution to a traditional rent in large cities like Podgorica.
Additional services offered:
- Dedicated fax service with your own private and dedicated number;
- Call redirecting – Specialized technology enables call redirection to your primary number;
- Collection of bank statements;
- Extra usage of the meeting room.
If you are interested in a virtual office in Montenegro, do not hesitate to ask for support from our local agents.
The Montenegro virtual office as a service
Even if traditional rents are still a pillar of doing business especially when it comes to commercial and industrial spaces used by large enterprises, there are also services that can be obtained small and medium-sized enterprises and in the last few years startups which can benefit from more flexible conditions when seeking to have registered addresses in Montenegro.
One of these solutions is the virtual office in Montenegro which is a service that can be purchased under very flexible terms that can also be altered in case the needs of the user change.
Often compared to a traditional office, there are some important differences between the two of them, among which:
- – as a service, the virtual office does not need employees, while a traditional one will require one, two or the number of persons desired by a company;
- – the virtual office can be used by single entrepreneurs because of the low costs of the service compared to a traditional rental;
- – the virtual office is usually located in a reputable business center, while a traditional rent can also be located at other addresses;
- – the virtual office can be used a legal address for a company without too much paperwork compared to a traditional rent;
- – the virtual office is easier to find and obtain compared to a regular office.
These are also some of the most appealing traits of a virtual office in Montenegro, so if you are interested in such a service, you can obtain more information about it from our local specialists.
If you want to open a company Montenegro, you can use the virtual office as a registered address with the Companies Register.
How to choose a virtual office in Montenegro
Just like other services, when you decide to acquire a virtual office one, there are several choices you can rely on. For example, if are interested in company registration in Montenegro and need a legal address, your contract can be tailored for this service only.
However, a Montenegro virtual office can also come with other services, receiving official documents and other correspondence at the selected address. Obtaining this service at an address in a business center chosen by you (for this purpose, we will first make sure it is available), meeting room access is also possible if you want to hold a meeting and need a suitable place equipped with everything required for making presentations, pitches and even phone or video calling.
Our local specialists can provide you with more information on the facilities available in a Montenegro virtual office.
The economy of Montenegro
If you want to invest in Montenegro, there are various ways you can do that. The country has had good economic outcomes, while foreign direct investments (FDIs) have also increased.
According to recent statistics presented by SantanderTrade.com:
- – Montenegro’s FDI stock was 5.6 billion USD in 2019, while the inflow of investments was 453 million USD;
- – investments in the real estate sector in Montenegro were worth 147.2 million euros in 2018;
- – greenfield investments grew to 17 projects in 2018 and 10 more were added to this number in 2019;;
- – Montenegro ranked 50th in the World Bank’s Doing Business Report for 2020.
We invite you to watch our video below:
FAQ on virtual offices in Montenegro
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and their answers related virtual offices in Montenegro:
1.How long does it take to buy a virtual office in Montenegro?
Once selected, the virtual office can be purchased within a few hours with the possibility of using it starting with the next day.
2.Where are such services available? In what cities?
Virtual offices are usually available in large Montenegrin cities, such as Podgorica where the business infrastructure allows the setup of such services.
3.How much does a virtual office in Montenegro cost?
The cost of a virtual office in Montenegro depends on the facilities attached to it and period for which it is purchased.
4.Can I use a virtual office if I want to relocate a Montenegrin company to another city?
Yes, company relocation can be made by using a virtual office as a registered address.
5.If I use a virtual office to receive mail, is that mail sorted and sent to me?
Yes, mail collection and forwarding are basic services covered by a Montenegro virtual office.
Our specialists in company registration in Montenegro can provide clients with personalized virtuale office packages according to their business needs. Contact our team today for a customized offer.